Personalised Custom Colouring
We very much recognise that customers on occasion have a particular colour palette for their collection and may need help with recolouring the design, something that we are very experienced with.You may need just a tweak or you may have specific colouring requirements with pantone references.
Our prices are starting from 30 euros dependent on the complication of the design and amount of colours chosen for the recolouring.
Lead times from 24 hours (not including United Kingdom public holidays and weekends)
Multiple recoloured cads will be emailed back so you have more than just 1 option to choose from (This can be from 2-6 it just depends on the complication of the design)
We accept only Pantone colours from one of the following formats: TPX TN TSC TPG
Click on the Pantone icon to go to the online colour finder where you can choose the colours you would like us to use for the recolouration.
Please reach out to Anna here and she will revert as quickly as possible with the cost, no matter if you have already purchased a design or are thinking about purchasing a design, just ensure you mention the DESIGN ID NUMBER found above each design and the pantone references you would like us to use.
Points That Should Be Understood
• Please remember colours on your tablet, phone or computer monitor will not look the same when compared to each other due to the differing technologies being used by the brand manufacturer.
• The pantone reference given to us will be exactly the colour applied to the design, however on your screen it may look slightly different (this is because your monitor has not been perfectly calibrated for colour to ours)
• We advise that you should make a sample or strike off first before going ahead with full production.
• The colours once printed will in most cases not be 100% the same as what you see on screen and your print manufacturer may need to make adjustments to the printing machines as is normal procedure.
• For those starting production for the first time, it is normal working practise for the print manufacturer to make strike offs, samples and minor colour adjustments to the final design file to ensure that the dyes and inks being used perfectly match your requirement.
• Every digital printing machine uses different types of inks/dyes including acid, uv, pigment, reactive, disperse and latex amongst others, hence the reason that colours change slightly once printed, always make a sample first!
Excellent digital printers are not easy to find, when you come across one, don’t let them go!
We have many years of experience working with printers and can help advise you, send a message to Brady here ho is working with the large printers throught the world and has some really great contacts. Even if you are not a signed up member of the congreation we will glady help you. @ The Ministry of Pattern ®